Stand With Us to celebrate people with special needs...Learn More
The Tim Tebow Foundation has limited internship opportunities each spring, summer and fall. Positions are typically offered in three fields: events/promotions, outreach and communications.
If you would like to be considered for an internship position with the foundation, please mail a resume, cover letter and two letters of recommendation in a single package, to:
Attn: Intern Selection Committee
2220 County Road 210 W., Suite 108
Jacksonville, FL 32259
• Availability (spring, summer or fall)
• What attracted you to the Tim Tebow Foundation
• What you hope to gain from an internship
• What skills you have that would apply to an internship with the foundation
• A statement about your faith
Applicants must be able to commit to working a minimum of 40 hours per week, including some evenings, weekends and holidays.
All applicants are subject to a background check. Emailed and faxed resumes will not be considered.
We do not currently have openings for full-time positions. Opportunities for full-time employment will be posted here if/when they become available.