Thank you for your interest in the Tim Tebow Foundation. Below you will find information on Internship Opportunities and Full and Part-Time Employment.
Below is a link to the open roles available at TTF
View all Job Opportunities: https://www.indeed.com/cmp/Tim-Tebow-Foundation
Events Administrator: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3472112976
Assistant Controller: https://www.indeed.com/cmp/Tim-Tebow-Foundation/jobs?jk=446e7cd4f67408d0&start=0
Ministry Assistant: https://www.indeed.com/cmp/Tim-Tebow-Foundation/jobs?jk=403d75a64aaa72f2&start=0
Or visit the following pages for open roles at one of our ministry entities
The Tim Tebow Foundation (TTF) exists to bring Faith, Hope & Love to those needing a brighter day in their darkest hour of need. Our desire is to cultivate a called and committed team intent on impacting vulnerable lives around the world.
- We are believers. We're believers in a big God, we are believers in people, we're believers in change.
- Everyone is an image-bearer. Every single person has inherent worth and value.
- We are on a rescue mission. A rescue mission means now; not on our timeline, but theirs.
- There is power when we come together. It's not about the credit, it's about the mission.
- Don't forget. Don't forget God's faithfulness and provisions that led us here.
Our Benefit Offerings for Full–Time Employees:
- 403(b) plan with matching up to 3%
- Company Paid Employee Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Company Paid Short Term Disability
- Company HSA Contributions
- Employee Assistance Program
- Maternity and Paternity Program
- Employee Development